- Flowers, Chocolates, and Love are essentially the Valentine’s Day classics and with it just around the corner let me “ganga-fy” this holiday for you all:
Flowers-Give her the Flowers she REALLY Wants:
Cannabis has got to be the sexiest flower and there are actually some strains that are known to improve your sex life. For example, Girl Scout Cookies has a mood-boosting high that is known to cause arousal. So if your on your fifth date with someone, looking to cook them a romantic candle lit dinner and have a great deep conversation. This strain will transport you somewhere hot and exotic. The perfect combination to take things to the next level, if you know what I mean. (5 Cannabis Strains For 5 Specific Types of Sex)
And how you wrap those flowers can be very important too! If your in the LA area I highly recommend stopping by the Hitman Coffee Shop, 659 South La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036 and grab your Valentine a heart shaped blunt by the infamous Weavers.
The Hitman Coffee Shop will also be having a popup shop Feb 10-15th featuring artistic blunts, pendents, paintings, pipes and more. Maybe something to do on Valentine’s day or at least a great stop to pick up that heart blunt!
Chocolate-Cannabis Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries (or bananas work too):
There’s not a girl in this world who doesn’t appreciate a man who cooks! And lucky for those who don’t cook, to make infused chocolate covered strawberries isn’t rocket science.
First things first, you need to make some cannabis coconut oil. I recommend 1 cup coconut oil to 1 cup cannabis but you can add more cannabis to make it stronger or less for a lesser effect. Whatever you choose this is how to make it : (Directions complements of Leafly)
Infused Oil Directions: (It’s like making cannabutter but with coconut oil)
- Grind the cannabis. You can include the entire plant, just the flower, a little bit of both — this is all a matter of preference. Just keep in mind that anything small enough to fit through the strainer will end up in your finished product, so again, do not grind your cannabis to a fine powder.
- Combine coconut oil and cannabis in your double-boiler or slow cooker, and heat the two together on low or warm for a few hours. This allows for decarboxylation (activation of THC) without scorching (which destroys the active ingredients). Cooking can be done a variety of ways: in a slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally; in a double-boiler on low for at least 6 hours (8 is better), stirring occasionally; or in a simple saucepan on low for at least three hours, stirring frequently (a saucepan is most susceptible to scorching). In all cases, a small amount of water can be added to the mixture to help avoid burning. Note: whatever method you choose, temperature of the oil should not exceed 245°F.
- Strain and store the oil. Do not squeeze the cheesecloth; this will simply add more chlorophyll to your oil. All remaining plant material can be discarded or used in other dishes if you have the wherewithal. The oil’s shelf life is at least two months, and can be extended with refrigeration.
On a side note here, once you have your oil you can use it for so many things. Even a lubricant in the bedroom, seriously!
Chocolate Covered Strawberries Directions:
But now back to the strawberries. The oil is the most time consuming part of this recipe. Once you have your infused coconut oil all you need is some chocolate chips and some some strawberries.
2 Steps left:
1. Melt your chocolate chips and infused oil together. You can do stove top or microwave (I think stove top is better, but to each his own). Once melted let it sit til it reaches room temp.
2. Dip the strawberries (or sliced bananas, I actually like those better) into the melted chocolate. And stick them in the frig.
You can go even simpler and make some Canna Lovers Popcorn to munch on for the “Nexflix and Chill” style date!
Love-Setting the Mood :
Finally the love. Just by remembering the day I’d say you pretty much got the love covered! What to do on the day, where’s it all going to go down?…well damn there are so many options. The classic dinner and a movie is always great ( just don’t go see the new fifty shades of grey, it sucks, they all suck) Laying outside looking up at the stars, classic romantic make out point stuff. Renting a hotel room, staying home?? It’s up to you. Like I said doing anything your pretty much good.
But if your trying to go above and beyond when you do end up back indoors eventually, light up a terp infused candle. As I explained in my last post Entourage in Full Effect these candles magnify the therapeutic benefits of the cannabis, in other words they get you higher! And who doesn’t wanna do that?
If you do a hotel or stay home, nothings sexier than a bubble bath for two and if you just happen to have yourself a CBD bath bomb that bubble bath can be oh so much better! With some intense relaxation that just melts all stress away.
By now I’m sure we are getting the picture here? Infused strawberries (maybe with some champagne), Terpene infused candle lit CBD bubble baths, heart shaped blunts containing a strain known for arousal?? Yeah, your getting it. Do one of them, do them all, just do something, even if it’s nothing on my stoner guide. That’s all a girl really wants. And if your single? This advice is still good. There’s way more room in the bathtub when your alone and sharing is something I’ve never been good at anyway, so why do you have to be? Spoil yourself!
Hope this post helps and you have yourselves a highly successful Valentines Day! ( Feb 14th)