It’s official football season is back today, Thursday Sept. 6, with the 2018 Superbowl Champions, the Philadelphia Eagles, kicking off the regular season playing against the Atlanta Falcons at 7:30pm. And if you’re anything like me half time means food time so I give you my Cannabis Infused 7 layer Dip:
What You’ll Need:
- 11.3 x 10.2 x 5.2 inches serving dish
- 1 can re-fried beans
- 1 can beanless chili (because as we learned yesterday on Martha and Snoop, real chili does not have beans in it. Besides we have the re-fried beans anyway!)
- 2 bags shredded cheddar cheese (4 cups)
- guacamole (25 oz)
- sour cream (8 oz)
- 2 package of Philadelphia cream cheese original
- 1-2 sticks cannabutter (depending how strong you want it)
- 1 ziplock/sandwich bag
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees (it’s a stoner thing).
- Let your cannabutter and cream cheese sit out and get soft (or you can do this in the microwave).
- 1st layer the re-fried beans across the entire dish. I like putting this first because it’s like the dirt of the football field.
- On the stove heat up that chili, it’ll save you time.
- 2nd layer shredded cheddar.
- Here’s where we infuse. In a bow mix your softened cream cheese and cannabutter thoroughly.
- 3rd layer that heated chili.
- 4th layer the canna infused cream cheese, spread it out really good. You want every bite to be infused. I use a spoon to do so.
- 5th layer more shredded cheddar.
- Now cover your dish with foil and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes. You can’t add the guacamole yet because it will turn black in the oven.
- Once hot take it out and add that 6th layer of guacamole.
- And finally the 7th layer, put your sour cream in a ziplock bag or sandwich baggie. Cut a tip off. And pipe out your football field yard lines.
This dip originally started off as a 5 layer ( minus the guac and sour cream) and is a great and delicious option to use too. Really only added those two last layers for the football field look!
Either way you do it, I hope you Enjoy!!