The Best Part of Waking Up is THC in my Cup
My morning routine always includes a cup of coffee. And it’s even better with a little THC in it! Want to join me in a Cannabis Infused Coffee? Well here’s step by step how to make your own:
Cannabis Infused Coffee (oh and cereal too)
The simplest way to infuse your coffee
And when I say coffee I mean cafe con leche. Which is espresso made in a percolator:
Followed by adding heated, on the stove not the microwave, milk. Anything else is not coffee by my standards. And if you’ve never tried it, you’re welcome in advance.
Back to the Infusion
The simplest way to infuse your coffee is to add cannabis milk to it. Which you can also add to your cereal or whatever else you add milk to like milkshakes! Best part? It it so simple to make too!
Making cannabis infused milk is very similar to making cannabutter. You’re going to need:
- 1 cup of milk. (You can use which every milk you like but keep in mind that THC binds to fat, so whole milk will create the strongest infused milk. )
- 2 -3 grams of your favorite ganja
- container to pour your milk into and later refrigerate
- Decarboxylate the bud by grinding it, putting it on a parchment paper and then in the oven at 220 degrees for 30 minutes to pull out the terpenes and activate the THC.
- On the stove top heat your milk in the saucepan at on a low flame. Do not allow it to boil.
- Add the ground decarboxylated cannabis to the heating milk.
- Let the two cook together, uncovered on the stove for at least 30 minutes. Stirring every now and then to prevent from boiling, burning on the bottom and stopping the milk from forming a skin on top. If a skin does form stirring will remove it.
- Remove from heat and let it cool with the cannabis still in the milk. While it cools it will still infuse, so it doesn’t hurt.
- Once cool strain through a strainer or cheesecloth into the container you’re planning to store the milk in.
- Finally refrigerate.
The milk taste great in coffee and cereal. And if you happen to be lactose intolerant or only like black coffee you could always add a tincture to your coffee to get the same effect.
Hope you enjoy! Let me know how it goes when you try it out in the comments below!