My morning routine always includes a cup of coffee. And it’s even better with a little THC in it! Want to join me in a Cannabis Infused Coffee? Well here’s step by step how to make your own:
Cannabis Infused Coffee (oh and cereal too)
The simplest way to infuse your coffee
And when I say coffee I mean cafe con leche. Which is espresso made in a percolator:
Followed by adding heated, on the stove not the microwave, milk and sugar too it. Anything else is not coffee by my standards. And if you’ve never tried it, you’re welcome in advance.
Back to the Infusion
The simplest way to infuse your coffee is to add cannabis milk to it. Which you can also add to your cereal or whatever else you add milk to like milkshakes! Best part? It it so simple to make too!
Making cannabis infused milk is very similar to making cannabutter. You’re going to need:
- 1 cup of milk. (You can use which every milk you like but keep in mind that THC binds to fat, so whole milk will create the strongest infused milk. )
- 2 -3 grams of your favorite ganja
- container to pour your milk into and later refrigerate
- Decarboxylate the bud by grinding it, putting it on a parchment paper and then in the oven at 220 degrees for 30 minutes to pull out the terpenes and activate the THC.
- On the stove top heat your milk in the saucepan at on a low flame. Do not allow it to boil.
- Add the ground decarboxylated cannabis to the heating milk.
- Let the two cook together, uncovered on the stove for at least 30 minutes. Stirring every now and then to prevent from boiling, burning on the bottom and stopping the milk from forming a skin on top. If a skin does form stirring will remove it.
- Remove from heat and let it cool with the cannabis still in the milk. While it cools it will still infuse, so it doesn’t hurt.
- Once cool strain through a strainer or cheesecloth into the container you’re planning to store the milk in.
- Finally refrigerate.
The milk taste great in coffee and cereal. And if you happen to be lactose intolerant or only like black coffee you could always add a tincture to your coffee to get the same effect.
Hope you enjoy! Let me know how it goes when you try it out in the comments below!
Back when I first made cannabutter last year it occurred to me that anything can be make into an edible. After all these years of having my free spirit killed by domestication, now I wake up everyday and start breakfast. Last year, the day after making my first batch of cannabutter actually, I woke up to make some eggs but I didn’t have any real butter just cannabutter, so I thought to myself, “what the hell,” and just fried up some eggs in the cannabutter. To realize later that those eggs had us laid out on the couch watching TV all day seriously baked. And so since then, this has turned into a thing. Saturdays now, when there’s time to couchgate all day, are for Waking, Baking (with the morning smoke sesh) and Brunching! And in my house this CannaBrunch Burger is a fan favorite:
Serving portion: 4 Burgers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 eggs
- Adobo (with the red cap)
- 4 burger buns
- 4 slices of Sargento sliced cheddar cheese
- 8 strips of bacon
- minced garlic (I use the one in the jar)
- 4 rectangular frozen hash browns
- 1 1/2 sticks of cannabutter
- This is really pretty quick so the first thing I do is set my oven to 420 degrees.
- Then I grab the ground beef and put 2 egg yolks in. Then 2 tablespoons of diced garlic. And season with Adobo.
- By now the oven beeped so I put my 4 frozen hash browns in the oven.
- Then I get my hands dirty and massage the ground beef mixing the garlic, yolk and seasoning in while forming 4 patties and then placing them in the freezer.
- Next take those 8 strips of bacon, cut them in half and in a frying pan I fry up the bacon with 1/4 stick of cannabutter.
- While the bacon is frying I take another 1/4 stick and butter my burger buns.
- By now the bacon is done. So I take them out add another 1/4 stick of butter to the bacon grease and use that bacon butter mix to fry up the burgers. I can only do 2 at a time and I only flip them once. So by the time to make my second set of patties I add another 1/4 stick for the 2nd round. And yes here is where you melt the cheese onto the patty too.
- Next I take my hash browns out. They are nice and brown my now and I cut them up into strips.
- All while in another frying pan I using cannabutter to fry up 4 eggs over easy.
- Last part just stack your buttered bun, burger patty with cheese, hash brown strips, 2 strips of bacon cut into four, the fried eggs and the top bun. Boom! CannaBrunch is ready to serve!
I like to serve these with some fruit and french fries on the side but you can do whatever you want really. I do promise you however that all who indulge in this brunch is sure to have a baked, stoney day! Hope you enjoy!
Have a stoner or pretty pothead on your holiday shopping list this year? Well I’ve got you covered. Aside from being able to smoke large quantities of marijuana, shopping is also one of my other fortes! People are always asking me where I got this and that and “OMG that’s so cool!” Yeah I have a gift and it being the season of giving I thought why not make your stoner fam happy by listing out some perfect pothead gifts:
Empire Rolling Papers :
These just came out this year and it’s all about the the “Benny”baby! Not only are these rolling papers all natural and non-GMO but have amazing graphics that resemble the $100 bill. The Benny’s come in a resealable wallet of 10 papers with 10 tips included. Each Benny is created using vegetable paper, vegetable oil for the design, and a sugar based adhesive, ensuring the clean and safe smoking experience of burning what looks like money while chasing those clouds. #PassTheBenny
The Glass Works Company Wake and Bake Frying Pan Glass Pipe:
Weed humor included. This hand pipe features sausage and eggs frying for the ultimate wake and bake experience. Any pothead in the world would get a kick out of this one!
SeaShell Pipe from OceanTokes :
Perfect for all those medicated mermaids out there. Made from a real seashell, the purchase also includes a donation to the amazing Nonprofit 501-3(C) whose committed to the sustainability and evolution of our planet. Pretty Perfect! #MermaidsSmokeSeaWeed
Stoner Care Packages!
A Lifted Ladies box, Lit Pact, or StashBox would make a great holiday gift! They can be a one time present or if your pretty pothead has been really good this year you might want to buy them a monthly subscription. The care packs vary but are all great and come with all sorts of treats that are sure to put a smile on any stoners face!
Magical Butter Machine :
Help your stoner make their own cannabutter for delicious edibles at home! MagicalButter Makes Herbal Butters, Oils, Tinctures, Soups, Sauces, Salad Dressings, Skin Care Products, Pet Medicines, and more.
With Black Friday around the corner I hope my list helps you get all the deals, steals and stoner holiday shopping success. And if don’t get a chance to say it later Happy Danksgiving Everyone!