It’s October!!! And Halloween is only 30 days away. Which got me thinking that I need to make those Cannabis Infused Lollipops I mastered last year, because Halloween is not just for kids and all the 21 and up trick or treaters love these cannabis infused lollipops.
What you’ll need:
- 2 lollipop molds, I bought this skull one from Party City
- lollipop sticks, also available in the same store.
- 1 pack of Jello of color and flavor of your choice.
- 1/2 stick CannaButter (Cannabis Infused Butter).
- 3/4 cup white sugar.
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup.
- Nonstick cooking spray aka Pam.
- cooking pot.
- Spray your lollipop molds with non stick cooking spray generously.
- On the stove top with your cooking pot over a low-medium flame mix the sugar, corn syrup and CannaButter together stirring frequently until the sugar dissolves completely and starts to boil like this:
- At that moment look at the time. (Be patient you don’t want to ruin the butter by turning up the heat.)
- Add the Jello of your choice and mix constantly for exactly 7 minutes. It’s going to seem lie the longest 7 minutes of your life but it’s totally worth it!
- And here’s where mastery comes in. (my first time was a disaster) Pour your liquid candy into your already cooking sprayed lollipop molds.
- The lollipops will get firm pretty fast and so when it starts hardening add your lollipop sticks.
- A few minutes later they will be totally solid and your done! Take them out the molds and enjoy!
Hope you all have a great Halloween! And as always stay lit fam!
My morning routine always includes a cup of coffee. And it’s even better with a little THC in it! Want to join me in a Cannabis Infused Coffee? Well here’s step by step how to make your own:
Cannabis Infused Coffee (oh and cereal too)
The simplest way to infuse your coffee
And when I say coffee I mean cafe con leche. Which is espresso made in a percolator:
Followed by adding heated, on the stove not the microwave, milk and sugar too it. Anything else is not coffee by my standards. And if you’ve never tried it, you’re welcome in advance.
Back to the Infusion
The simplest way to infuse your coffee is to add cannabis milk to it. Which you can also add to your cereal or whatever else you add milk to like milkshakes! Best part? It it so simple to make too!
Making cannabis infused milk is very similar to making cannabutter. You’re going to need:
- 1 cup of milk. (You can use which every milk you like but keep in mind that THC binds to fat, so whole milk will create the strongest infused milk. )
- 2 -3 grams of your favorite ganja
- container to pour your milk into and later refrigerate
- Decarboxylate the bud by grinding it, putting it on a parchment paper and then in the oven at 220 degrees for 30 minutes to pull out the terpenes and activate the THC.
- On the stove top heat your milk in the saucepan at on a low flame. Do not allow it to boil.
- Add the ground decarboxylated cannabis to the heating milk.
- Let the two cook together, uncovered on the stove for at least 30 minutes. Stirring every now and then to prevent from boiling, burning on the bottom and stopping the milk from forming a skin on top. If a skin does form stirring will remove it.
- Remove from heat and let it cool with the cannabis still in the milk. While it cools it will still infuse, so it doesn’t hurt.
- Once cool strain through a strainer or cheesecloth into the container you’re planning to store the milk in.
- Finally refrigerate.
The milk taste great in coffee and cereal. And if you happen to be lactose intolerant or only like black coffee you could always add a tincture to your coffee to get the same effect.
Hope you enjoy! Let me know how it goes when you try it out in the comments below!
It’s official football season is back today, Thursday Sept. 6, with the 2018 Superbowl Champions, the Philadelphia Eagles, kicking off the regular season playing against the Atlanta Falcons at 7:30pm. And if you’re anything like me half time means food time so I give you my Cannabis Infused 7 layer Dip:
What You’ll Need:
- 11.3 x 10.2 x 5.2 inches serving dish
- 1 can re-fried beans
- 1 can beanless chili (because as we learned yesterday on Martha and Snoop, real chili does not have beans in it. Besides we have the re-fried beans anyway!)
- 2 bags shredded cheddar cheese (4 cups)
- guacamole (25 oz)
- sour cream (8 oz)
- 2 package of Philadelphia cream cheese original
- 1-2 sticks cannabutter (depending how strong you want it)
- 1 ziplock/sandwich bag
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees (it’s a stoner thing).
- Let your cannabutter and cream cheese sit out and get soft (or you can do this in the microwave).
- 1st layer the re-fried beans across the entire dish. I like putting this first because it’s like the dirt of the football field.
- On the stove heat up that chili, it’ll save you time.
- 2nd layer shredded cheddar.
- Here’s where we infuse. In a bow mix your softened cream cheese and cannabutter thoroughly.
- 3rd layer that heated chili.
- 4th layer the canna infused cream cheese, spread it out really good. You want every bite to be infused. I use a spoon to do so.
- 5th layer more shredded cheddar.
- Now cover your dish with foil and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes. You can’t add the guacamole yet because it will turn black in the oven.
- Once hot take it out and add that 6th layer of guacamole.
- And finally the 7th layer, put your sour cream in a ziplock bag or sandwich baggie. Cut a tip off. And pipe out your football field yard lines.
This dip originally started off as a 5 layer ( minus the guac and sour cream) and is a great and delicious option to use too. Really only added those two last layers for the football field look!
Either way you do it, I hope you Enjoy!!
Back when I first made cannabutter last year it occurred to me that anything can be make into an edible. After all these years of having my free spirit killed by domestication, now I wake up everyday and start breakfast. Last year, the day after making my first batch of cannabutter actually, I woke up to make some eggs but I didn’t have any real butter just cannabutter, so I thought to myself, “what the hell,” and just fried up some eggs in the cannabutter. To realize later that those eggs had us laid out on the couch watching TV all day seriously baked. And so since then, this has turned into a thing. Saturdays now, when there’s time to couchgate all day, are for Waking, Baking (with the morning smoke sesh) and Brunching! And in my house this CannaBrunch Burger is a fan favorite:
Serving portion: 4 Burgers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 eggs
- Adobo (with the red cap)
- 4 burger buns
- 4 slices of Sargento sliced cheddar cheese
- 8 strips of bacon
- minced garlic (I use the one in the jar)
- 4 rectangular frozen hash browns
- 1 1/2 sticks of cannabutter
- This is really pretty quick so the first thing I do is set my oven to 420 degrees.
- Then I grab the ground beef and put 2 egg yolks in. Then 2 tablespoons of diced garlic. And season with Adobo.
- By now the oven beeped so I put my 4 frozen hash browns in the oven.
- Then I get my hands dirty and massage the ground beef mixing the garlic, yolk and seasoning in while forming 4 patties and then placing them in the freezer.
- Next take those 8 strips of bacon, cut them in half and in a frying pan I fry up the bacon with 1/4 stick of cannabutter.
- While the bacon is frying I take another 1/4 stick and butter my burger buns.
- By now the bacon is done. So I take them out add another 1/4 stick of butter to the bacon grease and use that bacon butter mix to fry up the burgers. I can only do 2 at a time and I only flip them once. So by the time to make my second set of patties I add another 1/4 stick for the 2nd round. And yes here is where you melt the cheese onto the patty too.
- Next I take my hash browns out. They are nice and brown my now and I cut them up into strips.
- All while in another frying pan I using cannabutter to fry up 4 eggs over easy.
- Last part just stack your buttered bun, burger patty with cheese, hash brown strips, 2 strips of bacon cut into four, the fried eggs and the top bun. Boom! CannaBrunch is ready to serve!
I like to serve these with some fruit and french fries on the side but you can do whatever you want really. I do promise you however that all who indulge in this brunch is sure to have a baked, stoney day! Hope you enjoy!
Nothing says summer like a fruity, refreshing Sangria! And since alcohol can increase the impact of THC by up to 50%. Along with the combination of the terpenes in both the grapes used to make the wine and the cannabinoids in your finest ganja taste delicious! This cannabis infused sangria recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser. So lets get started:
This is a simple to follow recipe and you’re only going to need a few things.
- 1/8 grams of your finest weed (You could use more if you want. I came up with an 1/8 because I figured I can smoke an 1/8 by myself and drink a bottle of wine by myself so it seemed to be the right amount for me personally)
- 1 bottle of red wine (I used a Cabernet Sauvignon, my favorite, which ever wine you choose make sure it’s a dry red, not a sweet red)
- 10 pineapple chunks about a 1/2inch by a 1/2 inch cubed
- 1 orange sliced up thin
- 10 strawberries hulled and diced
- 14-20 green grapes cut in half
- 1 large pot or saucepan
- Cheesecloth and/or strainer (I use both)
- A pitcher
Once you’ve completed your prep the next part is called fortifying/infusing the wine. In theory Sangria is a fruit infused wine. But we are taking one step further by adding herb to it. Similar to what they have done since biblical times in making mulled wine. In case you don’t know the difference between mulled wine and sangria is that you serve sangria cold, that’s it.
- Pour the wine into the pot and place it on the stove.
- Add cannabis and half the above listed fruit, of coarse you can use different fruit if you’d like. However this recipe will bring out and enhance several elements of both the wine and the cannabis. It is a fact that vitamin C and citrus add to the entourage effect.
- Boil the mixture at a low flame for about two hours, checking frequently to make sure it’s not all evaporating. The process of boiling everything together will decarboxylate the cannabis.
- Strain the wine from the fruit and cannabis through a cheesecloth and/or strainer. See I put the cheesecloth in the strainer but you really don’t have to use both.
- Let the wine cool off.
- Fill a pitcher with remaining fruit and ice.
- And finally pour the infused wine you just created into your fruit and ice filled pitcher.
Warning: The results may be stronger than you expected, so take it slow and of coarse enjoy!
FYI: Don’t forget to eat the fruit at the the end either. Little fact about me, I got drunk for the 1st time when I was around 4 or 5 years old at a New Years eve party because my very young mother didn’t know that the fruit absorbs the liquor and I was eating everybody’s cocktail cherries in their drinks. So eat the fruit it’s an edible on its own. (I still love cocktail cherries by the way)
Hope you liked my cannabis infused sangria recipe and as always stay lit!