Superbowl Worthy Cannabis Infused Dip
Officially it’s going to be the New England Patriots vs the Los Angeles Chargers, February 3, 2019 for Superbowl LIII and just like with Valentine’s day and all holiday’s really it needs to be ganja-fied! (Yes the Superbowl is a holiday.) So I figured, regardless of who your rooting for, why not share with you all step by step how I make my Superbowl worthy Cannabis infused dip:
What You’ll Need:
- 8×8 square serving dish
- 1 can re-fried beans
- 1 can beanless chili
- 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups)
- 8 ounce package of Philadelphia cream cheese original
- 1/2 stick cannabutter
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees (it’s a stoner thing).
- 1st layer the re-fried beans across the entire dish.
- On the stove heat up that chili, it’ll save you time.
- 2nd layer shredded cheddar.
- 3rd layer cubes of cream cheese like so:
- 4th layer that heated chili.
- Next melt the cannabutter and pour over the entire dish.
- And finally the 5th layer shredded cheddar.
- Add jalapenos on top (optional)
- Now cover your dish with foil and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with Tostito’s tortilla chips.
That’s it and it’ll have your entire Superbowl squad lit!
I’ll also have some sandwiches, pizza and chicken wings out because this munchie gives you the munchies. I hope you Enjoy!!