It’s October!!! And Halloween is only 30 days away. Which got me thinking that I need to make those Cannabis Infused Lollipops I mastered last year, because Halloween is not just for kids and all the 21 and up trick or treaters love these cannabis infused lollipops.
What you’ll need:
- 2 lollipop molds, I bought this skull one from Party City
- lollipop sticks, also available in the same store.
- 1 pack of Jello of color and flavor of your choice.
- 1/2 stick CannaButter (Cannabis Infused Butter).
- 3/4 cup white sugar.
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup.
- Nonstick cooking spray aka Pam.
- cooking pot.
- Spray your lollipop molds with non stick cooking spray generously.
- On the stove top with your cooking pot over a low-medium flame mix the sugar, corn syrup and CannaButter together stirring frequently until the sugar dissolves completely and starts to boil like this:
- At that moment look at the time. (Be patient you don’t want to ruin the butter by turning up the heat.)
- Add the Jello of your choice and mix constantly for exactly 7 minutes. It’s going to seem lie the longest 7 minutes of your life but it’s totally worth it!
- And here’s where mastery comes in. (my first time was a disaster) Pour your liquid candy into your already cooking sprayed lollipop molds.
- The lollipops will get firm pretty fast and so when it starts hardening add your lollipop sticks.
- A few minutes later they will be totally solid and your done! Take them out the molds and enjoy!
Hope you all have a great Halloween! And as always stay lit fam!