Lead by Example: Healthy Smoking Habits for the Kids
The question isn’t will my kids smoke weed, it’s when and how? Because we all know it’s inevitable. My hope however is that the new generation strictly vapes. Because vaping is healthier. And we want the best for our kids don’t we?
These are the facts, cannabis isn’t bad for you, it’s actually great and has lots of benefits. But the act of smoking is. When one smokes harsh toxins are released that can damage your lungs and cause cancer. Haven’t you ever felt like a blunt was harsh on you?
I’ve smoked a lot of blunts, and still do. But I’ve switched to hemp wraps instead of tobacco blunts because all those Phillies, Swishers and Garcia Vegas were getting too harsh on my throat. Though I do see a significant difference with hemp wraps, there are motivating reasons for the new generation to want to vape instead of smoke:
- The cannabis oils and concentrates, which is what you’d vape, are stronger and more potent. Giving you that high feeling faster and more efficiently.
- There’s barely any odor which means vaping weed makes it less likely you’ll get caught.
- You don’t need a lighter meaning no risk of breathing in any butane or noxious gases from your lighter, starting a fire or worse yet someone stealing your lighter. (joking on that last part)
- Vape pens deliver clean vapor packed with THC eliminating the smoking risks.
- And you save money because vapes last much longer.
Vaping is the way to go for sure. But this how I see things going down with my kids. They are going to want to try smoking. Their mother is Smokette after all and they’ll probably try to smoke my stash.
My plan? To have plenty of hemp wraps to roll, hemp wick to light and vape pens to “smoke” right there along side my stash that definitely includes cannabis oils. Because we can’t control other people, not even our own kids, but we can lead by example, preach and share healthier pothead habits. And most importantly, love them no matter what.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the stoner mommies out there and as always stay lit!