Entourage in Full Effect
Aromatherapy has been around for at least the past 6000 years. And as we know from my post, “There’s a lot more to Weed than just Smoking it,”there’s an aromatherapy aspect to cannabis thanks to the predominate terpenes in each strain. So what if you could light a terp infused candle the next time you light up for a sesh?
Thanks to Kush Candles now you can!
Kush Candles were created with the cannabis community in mind. Each candle has a unique combination of essential oils and terpenes to truly capture the essence of each strain.
Terpenes are great for aromatherapy. For example, Myrcene, known to not only help the effects of THC take effect more quickly, but also allows your body to absorb more of it! Because the entourage effect magnifies the therapeutic benefits of the cannabis plant’s individual components so that the medicinal impact of the whole plant is greater than the sum of its parts.
Kush Candles are infused with the 4 most commonly found terpenes in cannabis:
- Aroma: earthy, musky, herbal
- Effects: “couch-lock” effect, relaxing
- Most commonly found terpene in cannabis
- Lowers the blood to brain barrier. In the case of consuming cannabis, it allows the THC to take effect more quickly
- Shown to increase the maximum saturation level of your CB1 receptor, leading to much stronger effects of THC.
- Aroma: strong citrus smell, like lemons and oranges,with notes of sweetness
- Effects: energizing, uplift in mood and attitude
- Highly absorbed through inhalation
- Assists in the absorption of other terpenes
And with Valentines day around the corner I couldn’t think of a better way to set the mood than with a terpene infused candle. You can find a great article for more information on terpenes here on Leafly. But definitely put your order in with Kush Candles sooner than later because I ordered my white widow and grandaddy purp candles for Christmas and they did not arrive on time. Another option for terp candles comes from Hemper, their aroma candles collection is about to launch but you can order candles right now here from Hemper for just $9.99 which is cheaper than Kush Candles set at $14.99 (both plus shipping). Not sure how fast Hemper ships but I’d keep them in mind to reach an entourage in full effect. Be sure to check out my Stoners Guide to Valentines day on February 1st here at Smokette.net!
And as always stay lit!