When you think about it, what is a blunt or a hemp wrap really?
Back when I first started smoking weed my favorite blunts were Garcia Vegas’ because you could actually see the veins of the tobacco leaf:
And they are easy to roll but now I’ve turned over a new leaf (pun intended) and switched to a healthier alternative with hemp wraps. My favorite being Juicy Jays which clearly states on the package are “made from natural toasted hemp.”
Making it become clearer and clearer that really a blunt or hemp wrap is really just a leaf! So if you’re like me and have gotten sick of dealing with the “plugs”and went on to grow your own cannabis:
With Croptober right around the corner, then you should have plenty of cannabis leaves (fan leaves) laying around right?
So why not use them to roll!?!?!
To be honest I was surprised that it actually worked but it did!
And here’s how I did it:
- Set your oven to broil.
- Grind the herb that your going to use to fill your DIY blunt with and set it to the side.
- Grab your cannabis leaf that your going to roll. Put your fan leaf (you only need one of the 5-7 points) in the oven for 15 seconds. You want to dry it out some but not completely.
- Now go ahead and fill with your herb and roll as normal. It’s kind of thin but totally doable.
- Once rolled place your rolled blunt back in the oven for another 15 seconds to set.
- Now light it up and enjoy!
It smokes just like a regular roll and naturally contains CBD! I will say that it turns off a lot but I had the same compliant about Vegas’ so it’s not really that big of a deal and that’s what’s up! Stay lit fam!
My morning routine always includes a cup of coffee. And it’s even better with a little THC in it! Want to join me in a Cannabis Infused Coffee? Well here’s step by step how to make your own:
Cannabis Infused Coffee (oh and cereal too)
The simplest way to infuse your coffee
And when I say coffee I mean cafe con leche. Which is espresso made in a percolator:
Followed by adding heated, on the stove not the microwave, milk and sugar too it. Anything else is not coffee by my standards. And if you’ve never tried it, you’re welcome in advance.
Back to the Infusion
The simplest way to infuse your coffee is to add cannabis milk to it. Which you can also add to your cereal or whatever else you add milk to like milkshakes! Best part? It it so simple to make too!
Making cannabis infused milk is very similar to making cannabutter. You’re going to need:
- 1 cup of milk. (You can use which every milk you like but keep in mind that THC binds to fat, so whole milk will create the strongest infused milk. )
- 2 -3 grams of your favorite ganja
- container to pour your milk into and later refrigerate
- Decarboxylate the bud by grinding it, putting it on a parchment paper and then in the oven at 220 degrees for 30 minutes to pull out the terpenes and activate the THC.
- On the stove top heat your milk in the saucepan at on a low flame. Do not allow it to boil.
- Add the ground decarboxylated cannabis to the heating milk.
- Let the two cook together, uncovered on the stove for at least 30 minutes. Stirring every now and then to prevent from boiling, burning on the bottom and stopping the milk from forming a skin on top. If a skin does form stirring will remove it.
- Remove from heat and let it cool with the cannabis still in the milk. While it cools it will still infuse, so it doesn’t hurt.
- Once cool strain through a strainer or cheesecloth into the container you’re planning to store the milk in.
- Finally refrigerate.
The milk taste great in coffee and cereal. And if you happen to be lactose intolerant or only like black coffee you could always add a tincture to your coffee to get the same effect.
Hope you enjoy! Let me know how it goes when you try it out in the comments below!